Thursday, February 20, 2014

Meeting Myra Thursday

Myra and I will meet in Bartlesville for lunch. I will go down early to walk around the mall.  Myra has a dental appointment this morning so she will not be as early as usual.  I will browse around in Christopher and Banks. I have ordered a top online with free shipping but it hasn't arrived yet.

Missy went out this morning. It's balmy out there but that isn't going to last. It's supposed to get colder again. It must have rained a little last night or else it's very balmy. 

The Pinch meeting went well. There were two new chairs elected and I am out of that responsibility...thank goodness. I have put in a couple of years as co-chair.

I don't know what else is on the agenda this week.

Poor Missy. She is so stove up she can barely lie down. She eases herself down carefully and sometimes cries a little in the process.  I don't know if there is anything that would help her.  She's only 11 years old (next month) which is not terribly old for a cat.  I just wonder if that terrible experience she had with that cat fight last year did this to her.

More later...

Myra and I ate at Garfield's and had a good lunch.  We also had a good visit and caught up with all our news. Bob enjoyed his breakfast with his sisters too. He came over at 6:00 and we watched TV together until 7:30. Then he went home and I took my bath and put my pjs on to watch TV and for me to catch up on my blog.

No comments: