Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday Again

I didn't sleep too well last night. I awoke about 3:30 AM and just lay there for thirty minutes until I realized I wasn't going to get back to sleep so I just got up at 4:00 AM. .

I went to Cheyenne's birthday party at Big Cheese last night  and enjoyed visiting with the family. John and Leslie were there and of course, Jeromy and Marlene and both Maia and Cheyenne.  I ate pizza and wondered if that much food would influence my sleep. It may have. Cheyenne seemed to enjoy her gifts. She is two years old today and a very cheerful child. Her sister, Maia,  is more  reserved. Her mom says she is artistic too.

When I got home, I took my bath but stayed up until 9:30 PM in hopes of sleeping better that way. 

Anyhow, today I will speak at church and we will see how it goes. I'm pretty progressive for the Bible Belt and I live right in the middle of the Bible Belt.

More later....

The sermon went alright. Eight of us ate together this noon and the meal was not all that good.  It was Sirloin Stockade and the chicken was overdone and the prime rib was very rare. Well we win some and lose some.

I came home and got the newsletters done for the congregation.  I also updated my e-mail program on the desktop computer. I am doing more on it now that I can't get the laptop to print wirelessly.

I also walked down to the Dollar General store and bought a get well card for my friend, Bill.  He had knee surgery last Tuesday.

Later on Bob will come over and have pizza and a glass of wine with me.   I may just give him the pizza since I didn't sleep well last night at all. I don't know that it was the pizza I ate but I don't know that it wasn't either.

I didn't get a nap this afternoon after all. I stayed too busy.

No comments: