Thursday, February 13, 2014

Puzzling Laptop

I have been up since 4:00 AM. I keep thinking about that laptop and the printer. I had it up and running for three years and yet for some reason, it has baffled me this time. I got up and worked on it again. It now causes the printer to try to print. The light fades dim and then lights. But it will not print. I may have to break down and call Cox to send out a tech to help me. I hate to pay $35.00 for their support though.  Especially since I can just send my documents to the desktop and print them right off. It's just the principle of the thing.

I slept pretty well last night. The arms barely hurt this morning. They probably will clear up altogether later in the morning

I will go to the market this morning and buy my few groceries. We will have chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes and gravy and a veggie and Bob's salad.  I still have pudding for dessert. I do need to get some more whipped cream though.

I put some cat food out for the foxes yesterday evening. When it gets light I will go see if they ate it. They may be wary of anything humans provide.

Bob came over last evening and we watched some TV together  for an hour or so. I watched Nature and Nova and he got sleepy and went home to get ready for bed. After he left I took my bath and put my PJs on and watched the rest of Nova.

It is supposed to warm up this week to almost 70. Next week on Tuesday, I think it is, it is actually supposed to reach 70. Strange weather!

More later...

I washed my car earlier today after it got up to 37 degrees.  Afterward, we had our lunch. It turned out fine.

I got my groceries this morning and am ready for the next week. 

By the way, something perhaps the foxes, or perhaps squirrels, ate the cat food I put out.  I hope it was the foxes. They have kits in there.

Bobby, Karan's husband, came over this morning and helped me clean the coils under my frig. That is very important for the running of the frig. I will make him some peanut clusters. He wouldn't charge me.

Tomorrow, we will have a light lunch since we are going out to church for a Valentine dinner. That will be a lot of food in the evening.  I hope I can sleep afterward.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

We are in for more of the same...snow, warmer, ice, snow and on and on.

I've just started watching the Big Bang Theory. What a hoot....wish I'd watched it before...oh well, I can watch the reruns.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Yes,there are reruns practically every night of the week. Enjoy!