Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Still Very Cold Tuesday

Toward the end of the week, we are supposed to get a warm up..even into the 50's and 60's. I can hardly wait. I have never been so sick of winter and we have another six weeks of it. Ugh!

I slept well again last night. I went to bed fairly early . I think it was before 9:00. Anyhow, I only woke up once and went to the bathroom but I went right back to sleep.

I spent quite a bit of time the past two days trying to get the laptop to print by "sharing". I have used it that way ever since I've had a laptop ( seven years) but after putting this new lithium battery in it and recharging it a few times, it no longer prints for my laptop. I have to send anything I want to print to the desktop in the den. Aggravating!  I have asked my son (the IT) to give me some help but I haven't heard a word out of him. He must be very busy. I even tried reinstalling the printer to the laptop. It may be one of two things: I have forgotten the name I gave the laptop and also which port I have to use.  I'll just have to deal with it.

I get my hair done and cut today. It's a bushy mess.  I may meet my daughter for lunch if she can get away. She has been so busy since the first of the year. Bob will be on his own for lunch.

More later..

My daughter had all day meetings today so I called Juanita and asked her if I could come visit.  I bought two mini pizzas from Big Cheese and went to Juanita's about 11:45  and stayed until 1:15. Then I came on home to rest up. On the way home I saw a big wreck at 8th and Cline. I had to detour around it.

I see Bob is home from his doctor's appointment in Bartlesville and is probably taking his afternoon nap.  

No comments: