Sunday, February 9, 2014

Cold Sunday

It's cold today. But not as cold as it has been. There is a wind though and that makes a difference. One of my weather sources says we will have freezing rain today. The other does not. It will be interesting to see what develops.

I let this battery recharge all night and it seems to have taken a charge.  I have it unplugged right now and it's still working.. I hope it will hold a charge.

We have church this morning. I hope it doesn't rain.

I ran into a movie on TV this morning I really like and have seen a dozen times.  It's called "You've Got Mail". It's a chick flick but I enjoy seeing it. (I guess I still qualify as a "chick") So I'm going to watch it again for the gadzillion time.

I just took the newspaper over to Bob. After he reads it, we will take it to church to John, my son-in-law.

I slept really well last night and so did Missy. She's back in the chair in the dining room  now....napping.

Later...


Before I went to church I discovered that the laptop was working now just fine except...I can't print from it.   I have to print from my desktop. I tried re-installing it but that did not work either. So now, I'm having to send everything to the desktop if I want to print. I'll mess with it and eventually figure it out but it's been years since I've had this trouble and I've slept since then. Disgusting. I've checked sharing so that isn't it.

After church we ate at El Pueblo. I had my usual chicken chimachanga ala carte.  It's always good.

Now this evening we will go to Keith and Joyce's for vegetable soup at 6:00 PM.Then we will watch the last of the Living the Questions DVD. But I have another one ready to go next time.


1 comment:

Balisha said...

Please go back to old address for me....
http://balisha-neverenoughtime.blogspot.com/