Monday, February 10, 2014

Snowy Monday

We are getting the snow flurries that were predicted.  I don't know whether they will hold exercise classes or not. Later I will call the radio station and ask. If school is cancelled, they close the senior center too. 

I slept well last night. Yesterday my knees were hurting. I assume it was in anticipation of the snow. They don't hurt now. My arms are not hurting either. In fact, I feel pretty good this morning. I usually do unless something really traumatic happens. Then I may stew a little.

I called Bob awhile ago. We still have some of his jello salad so he will not need to get a salad put together for lunch/dinner today. We will have that small roast I bought a few weeks ago and froze. I will cook it in the slow cooker this morning. We will have it with potatoes and veggies and his salad. I will probably fix gravy too. I still have cupcakes for dessert.

We had our Living the Questions group at Keith and Joyce's last evening. Everyone except Marilyn was there. Marilyn has a cold and could not come. Joyce had vegetable soup and it was very good. I took olives and cheese. There wasn't much discussion. Since Howard and Judy moved away, the discussion just doesn't happen. I try to get it started but the others just don't respond much.  Anyhow, the fellowship is good.

I finally stripped my bed this morning and am washing sheets, socks and underwear.  I need to wash my green afghan too. Missy sleeps on it all the time and it is probably covered with cat hair. I try to wash those two afghans at least twice a month.

I don't know whether I will able to make my hair appointment tomorrow or not. Bob will not be going for his. He has a doctor's appointment in Bartlesville at 11:00 AM..  I will call Carol in the morning if I cannot make it up 10th street road. It's pretty treacherous when it snows.

More later....

Since Bob has a doctor's appointment in Bartlesville tomorrow morning, I am going to pick up a couple of mini pizzas and go visit my old friend, Juanita.  Leslie could not have lunch with me. She has an all day meeting tomorrow. I haven't seen Juanita in months and so we will catch up tomorrow.  Bob will be on his own for lunch.

3 comments:

Balisha said...

Your dinner menu sounds good. Nice that you have Bob to share with.
Have a nice afternoon,
Balisha

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

OH MY you are making me hungry with this menu list!!! :)

Margie's Musings said...

It was pretty good, gals!