Saturday, March 22, 2014

Saturday Breakfast at Eggberts

We always go to Eggberts every Saturday for breakfast. They make a real  good breakfast. Bob and I enjoy it and I have some 20% off coupons I get at the market on my register tape. .

I am so glad spring is finally showing up. I don't know when I've been so sick of winter.  I think I will clean house today. I did quite a bit of laundry yesterday and the day before.  We have eaten out twice this week and I will just fix some potato soup for today. I will get some cheese to go with it.  I had one of my Dilly bars yesterday evening and a smoothie with milk and frozen strawberries.  I slept like a baby. I awoke only once at 3:00AM and went right back to sleep. Nothing hurt and that helped a lot.

I got another two staff members for camp this summer. I only need a couple of teachers now and someone to do campfires.  If I can't find someone to do the devotions around the flagpole, I will do them myself. I have done them in the past.  I can also find presiders for the three preaching services when I find out who all will be attending..

More later ....

We had our potato soup at noon. It was good. I had some lemon pudding afterward.  I didn't get any housework done. I just couldn't get motivated. I took a short napand afterward went over to the Country Time Antique Mall and browsed around.

We've had a strong north wind today and it never did warm up 

Bob will be over later for wine and to watch TV.  I went over to Gillham's and bought the wine earlier after I went to Wal Mart and bought twenty some dollars worth of groceries. .

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Nice to have breakfast out each week. It's my favorite meal of the day.
Have a great weekend,
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Balisha. I enjoy our Saturday morning breakfasts.