Monday, March 17, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Monday

I am wearing green this morning so I don't get pinched at exercise class. :)

Bob came over awhile ago to have coffee and coffee cake. I made that coffee cake yesterday and took it to church. We only had 17 there because of the snow so I still have some left.

Bob is having problems with his gout again. He is going to call the doctor this morning after the office opens. He needs a prescription to clear it up and the doctor will probably want to see him too since he is a new doctor for Bob.

I slept fairly well last night. I awoke at 12:30 and lay there unable to get back to sleep until 1:15 when I got up and drank some milk and took a couple of Aleve. My back is still bothering me and my right arm as well.  That milk did put me back to sleep and I slept until 5:30.

More later....

I fixed our lunch and then afterward made my cake for the First Christian Church in Independence. I will go up there tomorrow to deliver the ones I get. There was no announcement on the bulletin yesterday so everyone may have forgotten it.

I went to town awhile ago and paid for my annual renter's insurance. Another extra expense I have to have.  They sold the apartment complex and closed on it yesterday and the new owner said there would be no changes. I hope there aren't. I am just barely making it now. 

No comments: