Thursday, April 24, 2014

Thursday Lunch With Gay

I am meeting my friend, Gay, for lunch today in Cherryvale at 11:30. Tony is not coming so Bob will be on his own for lunch. .

I had a bad night's sleep again last night. My arms hurt and also my back and hip. It must just be the mileage now. I finally got up after 3:30 and took a melatonin with milk. The milk probably does as well as anything.  Milk has an ingredient in it that makes us sleepy.  I finally got back to sleep until 6:00. I hate to take a couple of Aleve unless I just have to.

Bob has gone to his Lions meeting this  morning. It also includes breakfast.  Saturday is the pancake breakfast they are sponsoring so we will not have our usual breakfast on Saturday.  I bought a ticket to the Lions Club breakfast.

Missy wanted out this morning so I let her out and moved a chair around  under the carport so I could sit and drink my coffee and watch her. When a neighbor started his car, she startled and wanted back in the apartment. So I came back in too.

If the wind would calm down I would get my flowerbed planted and my three smaller flower boxes too.  I hate to get out there and make my hair a mess and besides that also aggravate my allergies.

More later...

I had a good visit with Gay over lunch. While we were there, the rain began and it rained hard for about an hour.  We had to wait for the rain to let up to leave and run to our cars.

I came home and took a nap with Missy on my lap. Then I went over to Bob's and visited with him awhile. The paper came and I read it and did the crossword puzzle. Then I took it over to Bob. Now I am watching the news.

No comments: