Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Wednesday Exercises Again

This has been a very busy day. First we had exercise class and then went to Utopia for coffee and cinnamon rolls.

After that I came home and washed my windows.  They aren't perfect but they look a lot better. The scum on the outsides is gone now. Later, on the first calm warm day, I will wash the rest of the apartment complex windows.  This Renz E Z stuff does a pretty good job considering we can't get the storm windows off to wash them on the insides.Yesterday afternoon Bob and I took the one off over my sink. It fell apart and we spent the next hour and a half trying to get it back together.  We finally got it reassembled. I had to tap the window all around the edge to get it back in the window cavity.  Then we put some of the screws back in and sighed a sigh of relief.

Then I fixed dinner. We had chicken tenders, mashed potatoes and gravy and  veggies. Bob brought cottage cheese and applesauce. Everything was good.

This  morning, I had called the landlady and told her answering machine that our grass was 8 inches tall and asked her if she could have it mowed again. The young man finally came this afternoon and mowed and trimmed and did a good job.

Richard, the Lutheran pastor, called to tell me they had chosen another person to be the secretary of their church. I lost out on that job. I imagine it was my age although I don't know that for sure. .

Bob came over this evening and had a glass of wine with me. Then, because he had seen this "Nature" program already, he left and went on home. I took my bath and put my pjs on to watch the rest of the show.

No comments: