Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day Sunday

Today is Mother's Day. Keith and Esther sent me a card and a check and Leslie sent me that neat bulb plant and a Mother's Day message with it. It is growing fast. Soon I will be planting it outside. It is 6 inches high now. Scott called and wished me a Happy Mother's Day. Bob somehow found a Mother's Day card for a sister-in-law. That was really something!

 I don't know what the lunch plan is for today. Leslie may have something planned.  

Bob and I decided to go to Branson next weekend. If I go back to work as I have planned, it may be a difficult thing to get away except for an entire weekend.  We don't like to miss church and we ordinarily go on a Friday and Saturday for that reason but we already have the season tickets and we will need to be able to use them.

I slept well again last night. I think the arm aching is gradually subsiding after over a year. I will be very hesitant to take antibiotics again. I'd better stay healthy.

We have a threat of severe weather again tomorrow and perhaps even tonight.  Most of the worst weather is missing us so far.

More later.....


3 comments:

marlu said...

Hope you have a lovely Mother's Day, Margie!

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Hope that weather continues to miss you!

Margie's Musings said...

So far, so good on the weather, Deb. We have another storm coming today though.

My Mother's Day was very nice, Marlu. My daughter and her husband took me out to eat at a nice restaurant.