Saturday, May 17, 2014

Saturday and Home

We had a good time in Branson and it was a change in pace. We stopped at Olive Garden on the way home and had lunch. Then when we got home we went out to church and measured the space for a new microwave.  After that we went to Wal mart in Independence and bought a new one. The old one at church was 14 years old and quit working. In fact it had a "burnt wiring" smell.  We took it out and put the new in in it's place.

Missy was delighted to see me home again. She was evidently pretty lonely. It appears she spent some time under my coverlet and also on the daybed on my pillow.  I cleaned up her litter box and will give her her treats in a little while. 

More later....

This is a photo of me that Bob took in Branson Friday.

 I generally don't like my photo taken but I have taken several of Bob over the years and he wanted to take one of me.  We were at an old fashioned ice cream parlor with 50's style nickelodeons. However these   were quarter "nickelodeons"
 

4 comments:

marlu said...

Great Photo! Your eyes look fine, but of course, I'm looking at them from the front side; not out from behind the lids!
Glad you had a nice trip to Branson.

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Marlu. We did enjoy ourselves. Thanks for visiting!

ChuckFu said...

Very nice picture mom, see you shortly

ChuckFu said...

Very nice picture mom, see you shortly