Sunday, October 5, 2014

Sunday Sermon

I woke up at 4:00 this morning after going to bed at 8:45. I simply could not keep my eyes open. At 9:00 we went out to church. I did some cleaning and got the communion ready for Karan. We had a small congregation this morning. I spoke so that was fine.

Four of us went to Sirloin Stockade for lunch.

I then came home and did my letters and went Dollar General to get a few things I need for lunch tomorrow.

I read all afternoon.

Bob came over at 5:25. We had some wine and I had two cookies. We are trying to get through football now so we can watch 60 Minutes.

We finally got to watch 60 Minutes after wading through a zillion commercials.  I more and more think I could live without TV. I enjoy PBS so much more then all the other channels because of no commercials!

I am going to bed at 9:30.

No comments: