Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Wednesday Exercises

We have our exercise class today at 9:00. It's only 40 minutes but it's good to keep us flexible.

After our class, we're going to drop by the doctor's office and get our flu shots.  It's time. I want to stay healthy all winter.

We will have our leftover Mexican Chicken Casserole for lunch with salad and a veggie.  I will put out some frozen fruit to thaw for dessert. This afternoon I need to bake cookies again. We really go through the cookies. They only last about a week.

Tomorrow we plan to have chili for lunch. It's supposed to be rainy. That's one of our few unhealthy lunches. Bob eats his with crackers and I eat mine with Freetos.  And we also drink coke with it to makes it really unhealthy.

We have decided not to go to Branson this weekend. It's supposed to rain all weekend there as well as here.  We plan to go the next weekend.  Bob has his family reunion this Saturday. I may take Juanita and go to Bartlesville.

More later....

Well we got our flu shots and after that I fixed our lunch and then read most of the afternoon.  Bob brought his application over and we made it out...all six pages of it. He will take it over to the apartments tomorrow after he goes to Lion's Club breakfast.

Later he came over and we watched some TV and had some wine before he went home.  I took my bath and put my pjs on to work on my blog and watch the PBS program on penguins. Then I watched Nova about the missing Malaysian airliner.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

We swim for about the same amount of time. I think that exercise is important to keep us limber.
Your meals always give me ideas. Thanks.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

You're certainly welcome, Balisha! I'm glad to be helpful.