Tuesday, December 23, 2014

A Huge Tuesday

This was another huge day. I fixed our chili early this morning (6:00) and then went on to my doctor's appointment in Bartlesville at 8:40. He found five pre-cancerous lesions and froze all five. Three were on my face. Then I went directly to Independence to balance Juanita's checkbook. That went well.

I got back home at 11:30 and met Bob at my house for lunch. Then I went on to work. It was a big day at work too. Everyone has their children out of school and came in to borrow DVDs to keep them occupied. Personally I think that's kind of sad. Children need to be out playing and not sitting in front of a TV watching one movie after another.

I worked until 5:00..staying busy all afternoon. They had my checking in books and DVDs today too.  I will work again on Friday.

When I got home I fed Missy and myself (yogurt and a cookie). Tomorrow I will have more time. I will bake my pecan pie early and then look over my recipes for Thursday. I will have the ham, mashed potatoes, corn casserole, Bob's salad, and hot rolls that Leslie will bring. We will have the pecan pie with whipped cream for dessert....a fairly simple dinner. I have peach tea  if anyone wants some instead of water.

I tried to stay up and watch TV but there was nothing on Tuesday evening.  So it's 9:00  now and I will just go to bed.

5 comments:

Betty said...

Merry Christmas, Margie. And a Happy New Year.

Balisha said...

Merry Christmas....Balisha

marlu said...

Merry Christmas - enjoy your dinner with family!

clairz said...

Merry Christmas, Margie. I've enjoyed another year of reading about your life!

Margie's Musings said...

Thank you all. You are loyal friends! Have a great Christmas yourselves!