Saturday, December 27, 2014

Snowy Saturday

Well, it's snowing lightly this morning so we cancelled our trip to Owasso for lunch and just had a larger breakfast at Eggbert's.  Besides, Bob has developed a cold and doesn't feel that well.

So, I have stripped my bed and am doing the laundry. I've only done laundry once before this week so I have a large load. I may go in to work for awhile since it's too nasty to do anything else. We will see.  I am going to fix lunch. I will warm up some of that leftover ham and put an egg in the mashed potatoes put them in the skillet and Bob will bring a salad. We will also have some of that corn casserole. I also have two pieces of pecan pie left.  I will set it out so it will soften up some.

So, if I decide to go in to work awhile, it will be this afternoon after lunch.

I slept well last night. The apartment was cool so that helps a lot.

More later....

No comments: