Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday At Last

I am so happy it's Friday. This morning we will go to exercise class and later I will fix the leftover roast in brown gravy and we will have it on potatoes. I will fix a veggie and we will have Bob's salad. That will be lunch.

Then I will go to work. Katie is probably going to be back today and I will be scanning bar codes for the inventory again.  My thumbs are still sore from Wednesday. Most of the bar codes are inside the front cover so that means I have to pull the book out with my left hand and push the button on the scanner with my right thumb.  Both thumbs get sore after that repeated action.

Later this morning, I need to get that book I sold on Amazon packaged so I can get it in the mail. 

Tomorrow Bob and Marilyn and I will go to Owasso while the weather is supposed to be mild.  We both have gift cards from Diana and Tony from Christmas. They are for Olive Garden. We love Olive Garden.  So we will have a fine dinner and good company. Marilyn is a wonderful person. She lost Jack, her long time husband, last year and is alone just like Bob and me.  So we are all three alone and look for opportunities to do things together.  It's supposed to be in the middle 50s tomorrow. Hooray!

I dread my electric bill this month. Last month it was over $165. and it was not near as cold in December as it has been in January. Last year I had one bill that was well over $280. That was a shock.

Yesterday Scott sent me a new photo of himself in his new suit. I am using it on my phone as wallpaper. It is such a good photo. I will ask him to send it to me in e-mail and I will print it off for a photo on my wall.

More later...

This afternoon was exhausting. Both my hands..especially my thumbs.. are very sore. The left one from pulling books out of the bookcase and the right one from pressing the button that does the scan.  I was just exhausted when I got home but I drank a couple of cups of Chi Latte and ate some yogurt and a piece of Bob's pumpkin bread. Now I feel a little better. I am going to soak in the tub in awhile and then I may take an Aleve. My back also is very sore from getting up and down on the ladder. I hope I can stay up until 9:00.


No comments: