Monday, January 26, 2015

Monday and Exercises Again

Today will be quite busy. Even before exercises, I want to mix up my meatloaf and get it ready for the microwave at 11:00.  Then sometime today, I will bake my cake.  I might do that this morning too. That way I can ice it this evening. I will leave in the morning about 8:15 to take the cakes up to Independence. Then after I deliver them, my hair appointment is at 9:00 and after that I will go to Juanita's and work on her bank statement and check book to balance it.

When I get home I will put the meatloaf in the microwave and bake a couple of potatoes in there while it cools. Then after I wrap them in foil to keep them hot, I will zap some veggies. I still have lemon pudding for dessert.  We will have enough meatloaf to send Bobby some.. plus have some for Wednesday as leftovers. I try to get two meals out of most of my meals.

More later....

The meatloaf was wonderful and the rest of the meal as well. I took some of it to Karan for Bobby.

I worked this afternoon and came home very tired.  I had some hot chocolate and walked up to the Dollar General store and bought some ice cream. That just sounded good somehow. Bob brought his cake over and so he had some ice cream with me. He went home at 7:00 and I took my bath and Missy and I sat in the recliner for an hour and a half.  Then I got up and put away the dishes in the dishwasher. Now it's nearly 9:00 and I will go on to bed.

No comments: