Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Wednesday and Exercises

Today was exercise class again. My back has been sore between the shoulder blades.  I don't know why unless it's the reaching up to the top shelves with both hands to do the scanning.  I use one hand to remove the book and open it and the other to operate the scanner button. Getting old is not for sissies!

We went to the exercise class at 9:00 this morning and later had lunch...the warmed up meat loaf, fried potatoes, cottage cheese with applesauce and broccoli. We had some ice cream for dessert.  I still had a very sore back between the shoulder blades so I took a couple of Aleve and that took care of the pain. I scanned for a couple of hours at work, put away a bunch of DVDs and did some cleaning and repair work on some of the DVDs. I stayed busy.

When I got home from work, I stopped by the dollar store and picked up a few more groceries. Now I am enjoying some hot chocolate and will watch some TV if I can find something decent to watch.

More later....

I watched some TV until 9:00 and I went on to bed then.

No comments: