Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Tuesday and Cakes Again

I will be leaving about 8:15 to take the cakes to Independence and then on to my hair appointment. After that, I will go by Juanita's house and balance her check book. When I finish there I will probably come on home and fix hamburgers and french fries for lunch. If I'm running later, I will drop by Big Cheese and pick up a small pizza. I have the cakes all loaded in my trunk.  They've been there since last night.

I slept well last night although for some reason I had a lot of ache between my shoulder blades. (I think it's just the mileage.) :)

Katie will be back today at the library.  She was gone yesterday again. The good news was I didn't have to do inventory.  She did not have the scanner and tablet out of lock up. 

Missy thought she wanted to go out this morning but when I went out to pick up a few leaves she went out with me but when I came back in she wanted to come right back in too.

More later...

I got back from Juanita's in time  to fix hamburgers and french fries.  Bob had brought canned coke so we had soda with it. I also still had lemon pudding for dessert.

Now I have the kitchen cleaned up and will get ready to go to work. I imagine I will be scanning bar codes today. Katie is back.

More even later....

Sure enough, I spent 2 1/2 hours of my four hours today working on the inventory..  ..scanning bar codes.

I got home shortly after  5:00 and was really tired. I will watch TV until 10:00 if I can stay awake. There are a couple of programs I am interested in seeing...for a change.

Now I am having a cup of hot chocolate and relaxing.

No comments: