Friday, February 13, 2015

An Exhausting Thuesday

I never got around to posting yesterday. It was a busy day. I am doing laundry this morning so I may be interrupted every so often while I'm trying to get caught up. I just put the laundry in the dryer.

Yesterday we had our pork sirloin for lunch and it was very good. I fixed it in the oven with a sauce. We had baked potatoes and salad and cauliflower.

I did some cleaning yesterday too.

When I went to work, I sorted and put away DVDs at first then Katie came in and wanted me to scan bar codes on the large print books. I had done both sides of one aisle and there was just another   aisle of them...both sides. I spent from 2:00 until almost 5:00 and finished the large print books. I was very tired when I got home but recovered after having a couple of cups of hot chocolate. Before I went to bed I took an Aleve and slept like a baby. Aleve really takes care of the inflammation. My hands were swollen, both thumbs and my middle finger on the left hand that I use to pull those books out of the bookcase. 

Also, when I got home I had invited Bob over for the new Big Bang Theory episode and the rest of the red wine. I gave him the spice cookies too. They didn't agree with me. I was pretty miserable all afternoon.

He went home at 7:30 and I took my bath, put my PJs on and read until 9:00  when I went to bed.

No comments: