Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday Again and Exercises

I slept really well last night after taking an Aleve to aleve the inflammation and soreness of my hands and upper back. That med really works. I have to use it very sparingly though because it can be hard on the liver.

Today we will have the rest of the meatballs and I will fry some more potatoes and fix a veggie.

I will probably be scanning bar codes again today at work.

I will get some more wine today...probably some time this morning after exercises.

Bob will come over this evening to watch Brooks and Shields with me on PBS. I am always interested in their commentary.

More later....

I just read the blog from my blogging friend, Balisha from "Simply Balisha". She has learned that her cancer is fourth stage and has decided to stop the chemo and have hospice come to her home. Like my Bob, she would rather have "quality of life" instead of "quantity of life".  I am just sick about her situation but she has made the decision my Bob made and the one I will make when my time comes. Dying is a part of living. God will be with her and be her support. God is always right there with us if we only recognize that.

More even later...

I spent the afternoon  scanning bar codes and shelf reading. This evening Bob brought over the video from the library "Saving Mr. Banks" and we watched that with the wine I bought. He went home at 9:00 and I took my bath and got ready for bed.

In the morning we will go to breakfast and later at 9:00 I will go to work for two hours.  That will finish making up the hours I will lose on Monday when the library is closed.

Then just before 6:00 PM we will pick up Phyllis and Joyce and all go to the Valentine Party at Tavern on the Plaza. There will be 14 of us, counting my two great grandchildren.

I also noticed this evening that  my blogging friend, Baliaha (Pat) has blogged again. So I read her blog.

No comments: