Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Another Exercise Wednesday

Today we will have exercises again.  I always try to go because I think staying flexible as we grow older is very important.

Bob came over for Genealogy Roadshow last night.  We also had our wine. He left at 8:00 and I took my bath and later went to bed.  Again, I tried to watch "The Italians" on PBS and got through most of it before going to bed. I slept until 1:00 when I got up to go to the bathroom. While in there, I took a melatonin tablet. I slept until 5:20 then and only woke up then because Scott texted me and the text woke me up.  But that was fine because I had a lot to do before Bob comes to pick me up.

Today we will have hamburgers and french fries for lunch. Not too healthy but good!

Scott contacted me this morning by that text to tell me my Bose sound system for my TV should be here today.  I hope I can get it installed. The hardest part will be programming the remote for it. Their remote is supposed to run the Bose system, my DVD player as well as the TV. If I have a problem, maybe Leslie can help me.

I did some laundry last night. My colored jeans get absolutely filthy when I wear them to work. I turned them wrong side out and washed them so they would not fade.

I did a number of different things at work yesterday. First I put away a pile of DVDs, then cleaned some shelves and shelf read.  I accidentally leaned against the fire door back there and set off the alarm. Katie had to bring a key and stop the noise. I was so embarrassed.  Anyhow, when I finished that, Adrian gave me a stack of DVDs to repair and clean. We can only run the cleaning machine for thirty minutes at a time so I got four of them cleaned. I will try to get four more done each day until I get the entire stack cleaned.

Katie did not have me do any more scanning on this Tuesday. Odd.....

More later....

The Bose sound system arrived this afternoon. I will open the box tomorrow...not this evening. I am so tired. Today was an exhausting afternoon. More about it tomorrow. Bob is here for wine and to watch Nature on PBS.


No comments: