Thursday, February 19, 2015

Thursday and SER Payday

Today is my SER payday. I will use the money to pay a second car payment.  I have been trying to do that every month. I am trying to get the car paid off in half the time. I have a five year loan. How do I know what or where I will be in five years at my age.:)

Today I will try to do some housework. I need to vacuum again and dust. I also need to mop my kitchen and bathroom floors. I want to get that all done this morning before lunch and work.

I slept well last night until after midnight. Then I awoke with my right elbow and back still hurting. I had forgotten to take my Aleve before bed. So I ate one piece of chicken I had saved and then took the Aleve and went back to sleep until 5:30.  This morning the elbow is  still hurting some....but not as bad.

I took the church directory to the printer this afternoon. He said he would try to get it finished by this evening.  I doubt that. My experience with this young man has not been the best. I took my class newsletter to him with the same sort of promise and it was a week later.  But we will see.

Bobby came over and brought me some homemade  veggie soup. Bob and I had that instead of our sirloin pork. We will have that on Saturday. Tomorrow he wants to take me to El Pueblo for lunch. That's nice! I cook most days.....except Sundays. Going out to eat on Friday is a nice break!

More later....

I did scan bar codes this afternoon and did not feel terribly bad. Maybe I am getting used to it at last.

I came home and had some yogurt and chi latte for my supper. Bob is tired and decided not to come over for wine this evening.  That's fine. I will take my bath before Big Bang Theory comes on this evening and sit on the recliner with Missy on my lap and watch TV tonight.

No comments: