Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Busy Tuesday

I will be going to Independence this morning to take the cakes up to the First Christian Church in Independence. While there, I will have my hair done too and afterward stop in at Big Cheese and pick up a pizza for our lunch.

I slept really well again last night. Maybe my sleepless period is over at last.

I spent last evening baking my cake and putting some of the batter into cupcakes for our dessert. I got the cake and the cupcakes iced before I went to bed.  It was a full day and today will be a full day too.

We had a little rain yesterday afternoon. It was sprinkling hard when I got off work.  We can use the rain. It's stopped now. I took the trash container across the street awhile ago and it has stopped.

I will need to clean on Thursday. I got the bed changed on Saturday and the laundry done but the apartment needs to be vacuumed again.  I am going to be gone this morning and tomorrow is exercise class again so it will have to be Thursday. I will also be working two hours again on Saturday morning since I am making up the four hours I missed when they closed the library last week when it iced and then snowed.

I got my sermon all finished for the 22nd and then learned the women's retreat is that weekend so I will give the printout to Bob and he will take my place that Sunday.

More later....

Karan and Bobby brought us some homemade potato soup day before yesterday and we will have that for lunch today with crackers and cheese. I had the wrong week to have my hair done so I did not pick up the pizza at Big Cheese.  Instead we had hamburgers and french fries.

I had a very busy day at work...mostly putting away the new books and putting away the DVDs that came back in today. Katie is still on vacation.

Bob came over for wine this evening but didn't stay past 7:00 because it was another of those nights when there was nothing on TV worth watching. In fact, I went to bed at 8:30.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Please post the sermon as we love reading them.

Margie's Musings said...

Thank you, Sister-Three...I will