Saturday, March 14, 2015

Saturday and Two Hours Work

I will go in to work two hours this morning to make up for the last two hours I missed a week ago when the library closed because of ice and snow. It's like spring here now. This is Kansas.

First I will go to breakfast with Bob at 7:00. I want to go to Bartlesville after lunch. I need moisture emulsion from their Merle Norman store and Christopher and Banks is having a 40% off sale too.

Katie is back at the library. She came in yesterday. The playing is now over.  :)

More later...

I went to my great grandchild's 5th birthday party at 4:00.  She had a great time! She got some really neat gifts too. Much of it based on the movie "Frozen".

I got home about 7:00 and immediately took my bath and watched TV until 9:00, with Missy on my lap, and then I went to bed.

No comments: