Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday At Last

Today is Friday and I think the cold is well on it's way out. I feel pretty good  this morning. Of course, I took a Benidril before I went to bed.  Of course, I haven't yet taken a cold tablet yet this morning.  I will do that or my nose may start running again. I have been taking Claritin.  I am all packed and ready to go to the women's retreat. I even have my sleeping bag and pillows ready to be packed in the trunk.

I will come home after work and feed Missy and check everything over. Then I will go pick up Karan. We will be on our way then. It's an hour and a half drive so we will be late getting there.

More later....

I got home after work and changed my jeans. Being down on that floor at the library really got the ones I wore to work filthy.  Then I went by and picked up Karan. It took us an hour and a half to get there and we missed supper.

More Monday...

2 comments:

clairz said...

Goodness, Margie. I sure do hope you are feeling better. I get a little worried when we don't see you here every day.

Margie's Musings said...

I will be back on Monday. I didn't take my laptop to the retreat.