Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sunday and Church

I awoke fairly early this morning after a rather restless night. I awoke first at 12:00 midnight with a sore throat.  I took an allergy tablet and tried to get back to sleep. Finally I got up and sprayed my throat with Chloraseptic spray. That helped a lot and I finally went back to sleep. Next time I woke up at 6:20 and got up. I had wanted to wash my hair but after last night, I decided against it.

I got ready for church but didn't fix my coffee cake. It will wait until next time I'm at church. Next weekend I will be attending a women's retreat.

I spent the afternoon doing my congregational newsletters and bringing this blog up to date.

Bob will be over this evening to watch 60 Minutes and  have a glass of wine.

More later...

Bob did come over for wine and half a cupcake. I only made three and we ate the other two earlier in the week.

He left at 7:00 and I took my bath and put my PJs on as usual and Missy and I sat in the recliner until 8:30 when I gave up and went to bed.

I am either fighting my allergies or a cold. I took a Benidril  at bedtime.

No comments: