Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Wednesday Storms

We are forecast for severe storms this afternoon. I want to have Bob take me to work and then come back and park his car in the carport where he used to live across the lot to protect it from large hail. They are forecasting these storms for around 4:00 or 5:00 this afternoon.

I will go to exercises this morning again. Then come home and start lunch. We are having hamburger pie and salad. The hamburger pie will also include green beans. We will have cupcakes for dessert.  I brought home pizza from Big Cheese yesterday after I finished with Juanita's checkbook.

Aime is supposed to come for an interview tomorrow afternoon at 3:30.  I'm not sure what that's about but I'm sure she knows what she's doing.

I slept poorly last night. I woke up twice and went to the bathroom. Then finally just got up at 4:30 AM.

We dodged the bullet on the storm. All we got was a little rain.  The forecast missed us....again. They were forecasting rain, wind and large hail. It went south of us and went to the Tulsa area. Most of the time the wild weather misses us. We are the lowest area in Kansas and it seems that influences the weather to go around us.

I worked mostly putting away DVDs at work today.  I also did three sessions of repairing and cleaning DVDs.  Paula didn't come in today for some reason so I did her work too. I went in fifteen minutes early and left five minutes early because of the forecast.

Bob came over and parked his car in the empty carport across the way. I took him home in a lull in the rain. I will pick him up at 8:00 to come pick up his car.  Then I have an 8:20 dental appointment.

I stayed up until 9:00 and watched the Tulsa/Oklahoma City storms on TV. Then Missy and I went to bed.


No comments: