Friday, May 1, 2015

Friday At Last

Thank goodness it's Friday! What an exhausting week this has been and it's not over yet. Undoubtedly Katie will have a list of books that are not in the system. I will have to hunt them down.

Bob came over after his Bar B Q last evening and had a glass of wine with me. After he left I took my bath and put my PJs on. I went to bed at 9:00. I awoke several times during the night but was able to get back to sleep. I got up at 6:00 again.

Tomorrow after breakfast and nearly 10:00 Bob and I plan to go to the Cherry Blossom Festival at Cherryvale. Afterward at lunch time we will go to Just Us for lunch.  I don't know about the rest of the day. I will need to go out to Wal Mart and buy a baby gift for Joyce's daughter new baby boy. The shower is at 2:00 that afternoon and I will try to make it.

I will go to exercise class this morning. I missed Wednesday. I was so exhausted. I think this is cinnamon roll day at Utopia too. I always enjoy those.  Bob is usually up for them too.

I will have a ham and potato casserole for lunch with a veggie and Bob's salad.  We won't need a dessert if we have that cinnamon roll. :)

More later....

Lunch was a little later then usual. My potatoes just wouldn't cook through. They were a little hard.

Sure enough! Katie wasn't at the library today  but she left a list of books for me to locate so they could be put into the system. I found them right away and then spent the rest of the afternoon looking for things to do.  I did repair and clean 4 DVDs. The machine can just be used for thirty minutes at a time. 

When I got home Bob came over for wine.  Before he left, my TV went out and it was Cox cable. I lost nearly all my channels. I called Cox but they tried to reboot my box but that didn't help. I even lost the weather channel. Finally they just told me it would be a week before a tech could get with me to work on it.  I was very disgusted...needless to say.  Most of today's television is just junk and trash anyhow. The programming is pitiful....reality shows, bah humbug!

I watch PBS and the Tulsa channel 6. We get NO Kansas news here in southeast Kansas. It's all Oklahoma news.

I went to bed at 9:00.

No comments: