Friday, August 7, 2015

Friday Again at Last

I am always so glad to see Friday come. I will be interviewed at the college sometime the end of next week, according to Aime. I received another e-mail from her yesterday.

Today we will have our spaghetti with green beans and a salad. I still have apple crisp and ice cream too.

Tomorrow is supposed to be 100 degrees hot and so is Sunday.

I tried to watch the Republican debate last night but it was a zoo. Donald Trump is a clown. He would make a terrible president.  It's like if he doesn't get the nomination, he will not support anyone else and will run as a third party candidate.  If that happens and he splits the party, Hillary will almost certainly be our next president. That suits me fine. I would rather have Mickey Mouse as president then a spoiled brat who will just pick up his toys and go home if they don't play by his rules.

Missy is being really patient about going outside this morning so I will finish this later.

More later....

Well we went out for an hour and a half and Bob came over too. My neighbor across the street, Stacy, had the animal control officer over to take away a kitten from under their deck. They have a litter there from some stray. The little male stray cat that looks like Missy is next. He's a stray too and he's the one who attacked Missy a couple of weeks ago.  I would love to get rid of him.

I gave that family the chairs that I have kept on my patio. The patio is not covered and I have had to keep them covered since I've lived here . I want to get rid of them since I never sit out there in the sun. She says when the boys get up she wil have them come to get them. She works at Taco Tico and she is the only one who works. She has four children there plus the men in that two bedroom house.

Bob went on to exercise class.  He will be back for lunch.

More even later....

Our lunch was good and we had the rest of the apple crisp (apple brown betty afterward.

I went on to work about 12:45 and worked most of the afternoon on putting away DVDs.  Then I worked on sorting the microfilm.  I made a list of all the microfilm that are missing.There were about 6 or 7 missing so far.

I got home shortly after 5:00 and read my mail.

Bob came over at 6:00 and we watched Brooks and Shields on PBS. I love their commentary.

He left at 7:00 and I took my bath and have been sitting here with my laptop on my lap ever since...instead of Missy. I had hoped they would mow our yard this evening but it didn't happen. It was 102 this afternoon when I got home from work. Maybe that's why.


No comments: