Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Tuesday and Hair Day

I slept really well again last night. I don't know why I'm sleeping so much better nowadays. But I'm not going to complain.

I'll take Missy out in a little while... as soon as it gets light.  Then at 8:15 I need to leave for Independence to get my hair done. When I get home I will bake my apple brown betty and make my tuna casserole.  The casserole has peas in it so... with Bob's salad, and the dessert, we should be fixed for lunch.

I haven't heard a word from Aime. I e-mailed her last night to see if she had contacted the college again. She hasn't yet answered. Of course, Outlook was not connected to the server...for some reason...so she couldn't contact me anyhow. I see the TV is freezing up so Cox must be having some problems again.

I took Missy out for an hour and a half.  She really seemed to enjoy being out. It was nice and cool. Then I left to get my hair done in Independence. I went out to their Wal Mart store afterward and bought a few things I will need this week...including my apple.

More later.....

Today was another nightmare of scanning. I scanned another three bookcases of books in genealogy.  My hands are hurting really badly again. I will have to take Aleve tonight to sleep.

I finally heard from Aime. She just e-mailed the HR person at the college to tell her I was still interested in an interview. I haven't heard a word from them.  I don't know how long my hands will hold up.

Lunch was very good and we will have it again on Thursday. And that apple brown betty always goes over well. Tomorrow we will have spaghetti with garlic toast and salad. We will have a veggie too. Then, of course, we will eat the apple brown betty again for dessert.

Tomorrow is Wednesday so it is hump day. On Thursday, I always clean and do my laundry.

Bob will probably be over shortly. He comes right after 6:00.

More later...

He came right after 6:00  and we watched a couple of interesting programs on PBS. Then he went home and I took my bath and went to bed. I was exhausted.

No comments: