Sunday, September 27, 2015

Sunday and Home Again

I started  back home at 7:00 this morning and arrived at the church shortly after 10:30. I made good time because there is a lot less traffic on Sunday. That was a good move.

I did have a good time but probably will not attend again. It's just too stressful at my age to go alone. My daughter had other plans.

I went ahead and did my sermon and it turned out fine. I also have the sermon next week. Karan was scheduled but she will be out of town. So we traded. After church I went to dinner with several church friends. The dinner was fine and the fellowship made it worth the trouble.

Then I came home and did my letters and got a birthday card ready for Becky...one of the people who attends our congregation. I started to read the papers I had missed but Bob came in so while he was here, I had him help me remove the leaf from my table. I bought a new tablecloth in the 60 inch round size. My dining table if a small round table. 

Missy is sticking close by. She got nervous when I brought my suitcase in and put away my clothes. I think she thought I was going somewhere again.  Every time I come into a different room, she follows me in here.

Tomorrow when I have more time, I will download some of my photos. Right now I am getting ready to go pick up Gary for the Living the Questions group. He wants to attend these. H missed the fellowship.  Gary does not have a car so I go pick him up. I need to be there to pick him up in about thirty minutes.

No comments: