Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Wednesday and Hump Day

I find I am having a harder time all the time working...at least at the library. My legs bother me a lot because I am on my feet the entire four hours and that's a lot for someone my age. This is the first year I have actually felt my age. I am going to try to stay with the program for the next year though since it expires for me September 30th 2016. That will be my four years.  I hope to have my car paid off by that time.

I need to clean house today. I am going to start with the kitchen and bathroom and if that is enough for today, I will run the sweeper Thursday and dust on Friday. I don't know if any of the girls are going to meet for breakfast on Thursday morning. I will probably check with them later on this morning.

Missy is patiently waiting for her opportunity to go outside. It's only 6:30 so it will be another thirty minutes before it gets light. I haven't seen the stray tom cat for several weeks now. The woman across the street got a trap from the animal officer and caught the kittens that were born under her deck.

I am doing a small load of laundry this morning. Among the laundry is Missy's bathmat. She is so old that she prefers lying on an small old bathmat that I brought with me when I moved.  I used to use it in the half bath at my home.

More later...

Another big afternoon with DVDs and hunting for books that were evidently put in book sales over the years since the new bar codes were instituted in 2008...but not deleted from the system. I looked for two huge sheets and found none of them.

Bob came over for the news and we walked over to Braums and had an ice cream cone. Afterward he left to go home and Missy and I watched PBS with "Nature" and then at 8:50, we went on to bed.

No comments: