Thursday, September 3, 2015

Thursday Thank Goodness

I slept pretty well last night. I spent the morning until time to meet the girls for breakfast, by cleaning the bathroom and the kitchen. In the morning I will vacuum.

But right now I have a rough place on a crown in my mouth and it's made my tongue sore. I took a rough emery board and tried to smooth it off some but it's still kind of rough. I guess I'll call the dentist in the morning. Another unusual expense I really can't afford.

I met the girls, at least two of them, for breakfast at 9:00 and didn't get back home until 10:30. Karan couldn't come.   I warmed up the goulash and toasted some garlic bread and Bob brought a salad.  I didn't have anything for dessert. I didn't take the time to make pudding.

When I went to work there weren't many DVDs to put away...just one basket. Then I put away the fiction books and cleaned a few DVDs before going to shelf read. I was glad to see 5:00 come.

I got home to my yogurt and Chia Latte. Later Bob came over and watched some reruns of Big Bang Theory.

Tomorrow afternoon  I will try to install my mini cable box. That will be a challenge since my Bose system remote operates my TV and the Bose system. I will have to call Bose to see if they can walk me through getting their remote to pick up the signal for the Cox mini cable box. This box is supposed to give me the new digital lineup.

I only work two hours in the morning.

Not much news. 


No comments: