Saturday, September 5, 2015

Saturday and Breakfast Again

I woke up at 2:30 this morning and could not get back to sleep. Finally at 3:30 I took a Benadryl and then slept until 6:30 and only had thirty minutes to get ready to take Missy outside and then at 7:20 pick up Bob for breakfast. We went to Sirloin Stockade again. I stopped by a yard sale after I took him home but did not find anything I couldn't live without. After all, I just took a lot of useless (to me) stuff to church yesterday to go into the 100 miles rummage sale there next weekend.

Gay will be here sometime this morning close to noon. I will try to remember to take some photos of her to put up on this blog. Scott, my younger son, thinks I need more photos on here. I carry a camera in my purse but seldom remember to take photos.

I stopped by the bank this morning and got some cash for lunch. I had spent what I had at breakfast.

I still want to vacuum the apartment before she comes and I have plenty of time to do that. So I'll get to it now and get back to this later....

 Here she was the last time I took her photo.  I'll take another today and see if shes changed any recently.

I'm sorry but we got busy trying to find a chair that Gay could be comfortable sitting in and I forgot the photos completely.  We went to Haymaker's Furniture and they did not have anything she liked and so we went on the Independence to Messengers Furniture and there she found one.  Then we went to lunch at Jack's. It was very good but expensive. Tony and Gay bought my lunch. That was sweet of them. Then we went back to Messengers Furniture and the salesman loaded the chair and tied it in. Then they brought me back to Coffeyville where they left me at my apartment before leaving for Chanute.

Now I need to go over to Maritt's and pick up some things from Karan for tomorrow's worship service. Karan was to preside but she got sick in Wichita visiting Bobby's daughter's family and he brought her home this morning.

So more later ....

1 comment:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

It is a lovely photo of her! :) Very nice.