Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Tuesday and A Better Day

Today was better. First of all, I had my hair cut and done. Then Bob and I went to Great China for lunch. That was really good! After that I took him home and went to work.

Today was an easier day at work too. I only had two boxes, double  stacked. I figure each level is 29 boxes so double stacked would be 58 in each basket plus any along the sides.

I put away the new fiction and magazines too. And then the part timer, Raye,  had me fill some of the TV program boxes so she could put them into larger boxes that will take up less room.

I left about ten minutes early.   But then I went in fifteen minutes early.

More later....

My Keurig coffee came today..and just in time too. I was out. I had found some on sale at the market and bought a small box to tide me over. Bob came over and picked his up and paid me for his order. He went home shortly after 7:00 and I took my bath and the regular routine.

I heard from Aime today that there is a snag in the hiring process at the college and they are trying to work it out. If they do, I will interview for their position and move from the library if they can use me.
I can only stay at the library until November anyhow. We can only stay at each site for one year and I started at the library in November last year.

No comments: