Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Wednesday and Another Big Day

I am going in to work this morning for an hour and a half at 9:00. That will make up for the days I will be gone prior to this weekend.

I slept well last night. I was very tired. I woke up once or twice but got right back to sleep. I did get up early.... a little after 4:00.

We will have something easy to fix for lunch today...hamburgers and french fries. Bob will have an extra to take home for something this weekend. I have some hamburger pie that Karan sent me, he has some frozen chili and frozen ham and beans in his freezer. I have some taco meat in my freezer and now he will have an extra hamburger. That should get him through Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I am driving home late Saturday afternoon.  And a group of us always eat out after church.

I will try to remember to take some photos at the conference.  I will share them next week.  

More later....

Well, it was a huge day. I expected it to be that way. I went in to work at 9:00 and worked until 10:30 then came home and fixed lunch.  After lunch I went back to work and not only put away dozens of DVDs but also hunted up four pages of books that were not in the system. It's a huge mess. I got home after 5:00 and fixed myself a cup of Chia Latte and got off my feet. Then I had a cookie and my Yogurt. Later after the news Bob came over. He left shortly after 7:00 after having a hard time staying awake.

At 9:00 Missy and I went to bed.


No comments: