Thursday, October 8, 2015

Thursday and Breakfast

This morning I have done laundry and changed my bedding already. Before I go to breakfast with the girls this morning, I want to vacuum the apartment. If I find Bob's vacuum as full of cat hair as the church's was after I used it last week, I will go ahead and buy that $99. Hoover at Liebert Brothers.  My old one is evidently not doing the job.

I got up early so I could get a lot done before breakfast with the girls.

I learned from Keith that the error message on this computer was from Spybot Search and Destroy. I didn't know it was installed on this desktop computer but found it under "Programs" and uninstalled it. I hope the computer works better now. We will see.

We will have our chicken legs for lunch today with boiled potatoes and a veggie. I will fix them in the oven. Bob will bring a salad. I still have cupcakes for dessert.

My review with Aime is today. I have decided if she can't move me from the library, I will just give up my last year of work for SER. I am having a harder time dealing with the exhaustion when I get home. I am just too old to do all that lifting and standing. My hands are permanently bruised...especially my left hand. The fingers are also swollen and I've had to stop wearing my ring. It just isn't worth it.

More later..

If I think of it, I will take some photos of the girls this morning and post them.

Well I didn't get any photos because only one showed up. Karan forgot and went to the Tulsa State Fair instead.  Marilyn leaves Saturday for Greece and Turkey so she has nothing else on her mind, I'm sure.

I have dinner on in the oven cooking now. I am also boiling some potatoes and will fix a veggie.

More later....

Dinner was good. I took the two drumsticks left over to Marilyn with the rest of the potatoes. She was happy to get them.  She still wants to take Bob and me out to dinner for getting her the garbage disposal.  We will tell her we will go to Eggberts. They have some nice specials.

I had my review and I told Aime about the boxes I had to move yesterday. She does not want me doing that.  She is afraid I will hurt myself permanently. She is going to try one one time to find me another position. If she cannot, next Wednesday will be my last day at the library. My hands are permanently swollen and bruised. I cannot wear my ring anymore because of the swelling.

Tomorrow, at 9:00 I have a dental appointment. Then after work, I will go to Independence and take Juanita a birthday card and a box of chocolates.  Sunday she will be 94.

2 comments:

ChuckFu said...

how did your review go

Margie's Musings said...

Aime did not have another place to move me. I told her next Wednesday would be my last day. She was going to try one more time to find somewhere to move me.