Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Tuesday and Cake and Hair Day

I slept pretty well last evening.  I actually fell asleep in the recliner.  So about 9:00, after I woke up, Missy and I just gave up and went to bed.

At 5:00 last evening I went to look at an apartment. It was $400 a month with a two year lease...a hundred dollars less then the one I have now....but it was small and only one bedroom.  But it was slick! If I could have used one bedroom, I would have been tempted. But I have too much furniture and I'm not ready to give it up just now. It would cost a small fortune to move too. And when I moved here I brought my own frig and range. I also bought a cabinet to hang on the bathroom wall above the stool for additional storage and all the Roman shades for the windows.  I just can't afford to move again I guess.

This morning I made my cake and I have yet to ice it so this will be short. I will get back to it  this afternoon. After I deliver the cakes and have my hair done, Bob and I will go to Great China and eat there in Independence.  When I get home I need to go to the Wal Mart and buy a bunch of groceries.

More later....

I got the cake iced and put them all in the trunk of my car. I picked up Bob and we delivered the cakes.  Then I went to my hair appointment. He went to see his sister, Betty.  He picked me up after my hair was finished. Then we ran our errands.

It rained all morning so all I could get there at Wal Mart was the book I wanted for Maia's birthday. That, with the coin purse she wanted, will be her gift. I had her card.

We ate at Great China and bought a birthday card for Cyndi at Sayers Ace Hardware. They have some great ones! Then I came on home and took Bob home and came home myself. I did get the rest of my apartment vacuumed and bought some groceries at the Dollar General store nearby.

This is the beginning of the stucco on Ginger and Scott's new home. Scott says it will be white when finished.

Here another view'

More even later....

Bob came over at 5:00 to read the paper and watch the news here.

When he left at 7:00, I took my bath and the cat and I watched TV until 9:00.  Then we went to bed.

No comments: