Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Wednesday and Exercises and then Bunco

I slept poorly last night. I went to bed too early. I awoke at 2:00 AM and it was on and off from then on. Finally around 4:45 AM, I just got up.

I've had my breakfast and so has Missy.  Now I'm having my coffee and doing this blog. Later, I will read yesterday's paper.

Bob will be by just before 9:00 to pick me up for exercises. After dinner I will go back to the senior center to play Bunco. That will give me something fun to do with my afternoon. Missy can take a nap.
I will need to bake some brownies for the Bunco game day.

It may rain today. It was supposed to have rained last night but it's too dark out now to tell if it did.

More later...

Well, it didn't rain but there wind was fierce. Bob picked me up for exercises and afterward I baked my brownies for the Bunco game day. Then I warmed up the hamburger pie and we ate it again for lunch. I sent the remainder home with Bob since I won't be cooking again this week. I may fix some beans for him to eat over the weekend. I will be eating with the family tomorrow before the Celebration of Life for Bobby.  The celebration itself is at 1:00.

I went out to the funeral home for the family and friends meeting. There were quite a few there. I stayed thirty minutes and signed the book. I thought I might not have time to do that tomorrow.

When I got home Bob came over and watched TV until 7:00. When he left, I took my bath and sat with Missy and watched Nature on PBS until 8:30 when I finally just went to bed.  I was very tired. 



No comments: