Monday, August 8, 2016

Monday and Exercises

Today I will go to exercise class, as usual. Afterward Marilyn R. and Karan will be over for lunch with Bob and me.  I won't do this often but it's good to have company for lunch now and then.

Right now I have to go get breakfast for Missy and myself. She is being very patient this morning (so far). We are forecast for flooding and I didn't even know it was raining. I haven't looked yet.

But right now...breakfast. I will add to this later.

Missy and I have both had our breakfasts and I my coffee and chia. I have mixed up the meatloaf and it is in the frig..covered.   I have the sauce mixed up and in the blender. The table is set too. I have watered all my plants outside here just in case it doesn't rain. I still have to water the two inside. I have done a small load of laundry and have it in the dryer now. I have also combed Missy. She loves that! She needed it too.  It's been a busy morning and it's only 7:45.

Missy has been real good but since I've brought the laptop out, she may decide to roam..or try. Sure enough..she tried. I rounded her up and she is lying down here again...for awhile.

I will drive this morning since Bob drove yesterday. We stil have almost an hour until we leave though.

More later....

Exercises went well and afterward, I got my meatloaf baked and the potatoes boiled.  Marilyn R brought her baked beans and they were great. Karan brought a blueberry pie that was also very good.

Karan is going to have us over to her place for lunch on the 22nd. We will each bring a part of the meal.

I went to get gas as soon as everyone left and then paid my personal property taxes and car registration. I got my new tag too.

Then I went to Walmart and spent $60.00 for school supplies for my two back packs. I'm not going to be able to do that again.  I used some of my funeral money to pack those two back packs.

I baked my cake too and after it cooled I iced it. I will need to pick up Bob's in the morning at 8:15.  I will need to stop at the church and pick up Sue's and Phyllis' cakes in the freezer there. Karan brought hers this afternoon.

Bob came over at 5:00 and stayed until 6:30. Then I looked and looked for something to watch on TV and finally just gave up and Missy and I are going to bed in fifteen minutes at 9:00. I am very tired.

As you can see, My daughter-in-law and son's pool is coming right along.  This is his latest photo of it.


Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

I hope that you do not get too much rain or any flooding, Margie! :)

Margie's Musings said...

No, we got no rain and thus no flooding. :)