Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Wednesday and Exercises and Bingo

I slept well last night but of course I took a melatonin tablet just to make sure.  I had so little sleep the night before.

Today I will pick up Bob for exercise class. Afterward we will have hamburgers and french fries for lunch. I bought hamburgers at Peck's in Dewey yesterday afternoon. Bob will bring a sliced tomato. He has already brought Coke.  This is one of our "unhealthy" meals. We seldom have one.  But every once in awhile, I crave a hamburger and french fries and even a Coke.

Missy and I have been out on the carport since about 6:15.  I have watered the flowers and the tomato plant on the patio already. Missy is being good...just lying here on her little mat behaving herself.  I have swept off the carport already too.

I notice the two black men who live across the street where Bob used to live were out awhile ago and went over to the apartments at the next door east. Maureen told me they often pick up cigarette butts to smoke out on the parking lot there. At least one of them works at the refinery. Betty checked on him before she rented to him. She checks on everyone she rents to as all landlords need to do. She has had some pretty harrowing experiences in the past. They have been gone awhile now so they may be having coffee with someone over there who also works at the refinery. I just think it's very strange that anyone would pick up old cigarette butts to smoke.

My social security came in last night. Now I will make a car payment as well as stop over to Stan's and make a payment on the hearing aid.

More later....

I did go to exercises and afterward stopped at Stan's and paid him the $100. payment for the hearing aid and also scheduled the car payment at the bank. 

We had hamburgers and french fries for lunch. Bob's daughter, Denise, was visiting him and he called to be sure we had enough for her. So she came too. It was good to see her again.

I went to Bingo at 1:00 and won two games and the blackout. Then I read all the rest of the afternoon and finished my magazine. Bob came over at 4:00 to see some photos his older daughter had sent me of the home she and Tony have bought in Wisconsin. When he went home to change to work at the Interstate Fair and Rodeo, I went to Country Mart and bought a roast for today's lunch. It's been awhile since we've had a roast. I bought some carrots to put in it and I will peel some potatoes to add too.  I cut it in two and froze past of it.

After that, I took my bath and at 8:30 Missy and I went to bed.  

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Clayton's tooth was just a first one, not permanent.

Margie's Musings said...

Good! I'm glad to hear that.

Unknown said...

Aren't pastors supposed to be MEN? Where does it say in the Whooolly Bible women should be pastors? Women should be sub/dood and quiet. A new age has overtaken U.S. where everyone thinks everyone can be everything. Does Almighty God think so? Exactly what we gotta ask our own selves, brudda. God bless you. Cya soon Upstairs...