Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Tuesday and Hair Day and Cakes

I slept better last night but I also took a capsule of ZzzQuil. I awoke at 10:00 PM and again at 12:00AM and realized, I was in a familiar pattern of waking up every two hours, so I went to the bathroom and then took the capsule. I slept well until a little after 4:00 and I stayed in bed until nearly 5:00. I am dressed now and ready to go into the kitchen for my breakfast.

I decided last night not to go to the conference in Springfield that I had planned to take in with my daughter. That is the weekend of my friend, Gay's, 60th class reunion. This will be her first weekend away from her 98 year old mother in months. Her husband, Tony, has taken off to visit his daughter in Colorado Springs and her sister is there to stay with their mother.  She wants to stay here with me and attend her reunion and she wants me to go with her. Our friend, Karan, is planning to go with Leslie to Springfield so Leslie will not be making that long trip to Springfield by herself.  At this time, I feel Gay needs me the worst. So I have changed my plans. If anything else changes, I can go on to the Conference.

Today, I will pick up Bob at 8:20 and take the four cakes to Independence and then go get my hair done. We will eat lunch at Great China today.

Tomorrow I will go on to exercise class and then go to Independence and pick up Juanita to take her to Bartlesville to have some injections in her eyes to try to recover some of her sight. After I take her home, I will come home and later, at 5:30, go to the PINCH meeting. It will be a huge day.

More later....I will go get Missy's breakfast and my own.

We loaded up the cakes and headed for Independence to deliver them. Then I went to my hair appointment. Then Bob and I went to Walmart to do a little shopping there. Later we went to Great China and had lunch before we came on back to Coffeyville.

After I got back home,  I picked up a sack and went back to church to gather up the things I used for my worship center Sunday. I ran off some more lesson material for Sunday too.

When I got back home, I ran off two more copies of our congregational directory and took them to Karan's so she could sew them up when she has time.

Then I read the Reader's Digest and when Bob came he brought us some cherry limeade slushes from Sonic. They were good!

We watched the news and afterward Bob went home and I took my bath and got ready for bed.

This is one of the photos  I took while I was in Florida last week.

This is their covered patio and you can see the pool in the process of being finished in this photo.

Ginger's mom bought them the  table and chairs and they eat most of their meals out there.

No comments: