Sunday, September 18, 2016

Sunday and Church

I slept awful last night and finally just got up at 4:00. I dressed and started to bake my coffeecake. Then I took Missy out on the carport and we sat until the coffeecake was done. Then I made her come in so I could ice it. About 9:00 I went to pick up Bob for church and then Phyllis and Karan. After the services, we went to "Just Us" for lunch. I called our reservations in and Kay saved us a table. It's a good thing too because they were packed.

When we got back to Coffeyville I took the others home and then came home to do my newsletters. There was no newsletter last week since I was gone.

This afternoon, I took Missy back out for a little while but she wanted to wander off so I made her come back in.  I took some of the leftover coffeecake over to Marilyn R. I saved some for myself.

Bob will be over in an hour or so to watch 60 Minutes with me.

Marilyn L. called a little while ago to ask me to contact the PINCH group and tell them our next meeting is Wednesday evening. I think that group has finally outlived itself. The last meeting we had was in June and there were three of us there. In July three were sick and so we had to call off the meeting. They were the secretary and the calling committee. The treasurer didn't show. They cancelled the August meeting too because Carol was very badly ill and Alfonso was too. Paul was unavailable.  They changed his dialysis days when he was in the hospital in July.

So  more later...

I notified everyone whose e-mail I had and now we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Bob came over after 5:00 and read the paper and stayed until after 60 Minutes. When he went home I took my bath and Missy and I sat in the recliner. I was going to watch some TV but fell asleep in the recliner and finally she and I just went to bed. 

No comments: