Saturday, October 15, 2016

Saturday and Breakfast

I slept well last night. It's been a week since the arm has hurt and kept me awake and the thumb isn't bothering me as much either.

I got up about 5:30 and dressed and got myself ready for the day.

Missy is lying here beside me on the floor waiting patiently for her breakfast. I always want to get the blog started while my thoughts are clear.  Then I add to it during the day as things transpire in my life. Not much is going on in my life just now.

I was filling her litter box and dropped the box and made a mess on the clean bathroom floor. I got the dustpan and dumped the litter back in her litter box.  I also got it on the clean bathmat. I dumped that back in her litter box too. What a mess!

Bob will be by in about 45 minutes to pick my up for breakfast at Eggberts. He talked about going to Bartlesville yesterday while I was baking cookies. We may go today. So more later....

I fed Missy and had a cup of Chai myself.  Bob will be by shortly. 

Well we had our breakfast and we had what they call the "Silver Dollar Special". It's one egg, a small short stack, and bacon. It's plenty and it's only $4.95 plus .99 for senior coffee and tax.

We didn't eat lunch until 1:30 and then we ate our chili. It was fine and we also finished up the pudding and cookies.

I spent the afternoon reading for awhile and then decided to shred some old files. It will be a huge job going through that file cabinet and picking out files I can shred but I have to do it sometime and so I may as well get started. I did four grocery sacks full this afternoon and have just barely begun, I will work on it this fall and into winter. It needs to be done. I have just put it off too long. I did it about three years ago but an awful lot of paper can accumulate in just three years.

More later...

Bob came over shortly after 5:00 to watch the news. He left at 6:00 and I went ahead and took my bath and watched TV with Missy in my lap until 8:30. I simply couldn't keep my eyes open any longer and just went on to bed. 


No comments: