Sunday, October 9, 2016

Sunday and Church

I went to bed way too early last night and awoke way too early too. I think it was 8:00 when I could no longer keep my eyes open and Missy and I just went to bed...

So I woke up at 3:00 and really never got back to sleep. I got up at nearly 4:00.

I have been considering the problem with my Keurig coffeemaker now. It has quit making good coffee. The water doesn't get hot enough and the flow comes out as a spray now. I cleaned it good a month or so ago with descaler but that only helped for awhile. I will try to descale it again this week and see if that helps. Then I will contact Keurig.

Anyhow, these issues get stuck in my mind and there is no getting them out. They keep me awake. Rather they wake me up in the night with concern about them and no way to shut off my mind.

I will watch the presidential "debate" this evening. It will be interesting to see how Hillary handles the latest scandal on Trump. The man simply has no morals or ethics. I heard a report on NPR a couple of days ago about his many bankruptcies. Then there was this video of him with his disreputable problem with beautiful women. Hillary has her own set of problems but nothing in comparison to Trump. What an election year!

Then there's the situation in Florida with my younger son and his wife. They sustained major damage from hurricane Matthew.  Scott is accepting the situation as well as possible and just working on cleaning up the mess while Ginger was on a 24 hour shift at Jacksonville. 

More later....

Bob came to watch 60 Minutes  and after he left I took a quick bath and watched the second "debate". Trump showed his usual despicable behavior. Hillary managed to stay mainly dignified. I check the fact checks later and most everything she said was "right on" and most everything he said was nonsense. The fact checkers said she won this "debate" as well.

At 10:30, I went to bed.

No comments: