Sunday, November 6, 2016

Sunday and Another Busy Day

I slept poorly last night. The change in the time back to standard time, I guess. It had me apprehensive. I only got up twice though. Once to turn on the air conditioning around midnight and once to go to the bathroom around 3:30 and take one of my meds.

I will fix Missy and myself some breakfast pretty soon. She is lying here at my feet patiently waiting.  I have the bed made and myself ready for church. It's rather cool in here now. I suppose I will now turn on the heat. I wish fall would make up it's mind.

I have about finished with the book I thought I would recommend to the Church School class. I'm not sure about it now. I will consult with Bill about it before class. He is reading it too.

Bob is making the coffeecake this morning. It was his Sunday and he usually makes banana nut bread  but he has the coffeecake mix so he is going to bake it this morning.  I will pick him up at 9:00 for church.  Phyllis is gone today to Overland Park to see her daughter and grandchildren there so there probably will just be Bob and I to go to Cherryvale for lunch.

I will still have my newsletters to do.

So, more later...

Only Bob and I were able to go to Cherryvale for lunch today. We got home just after 1:00 and I got my newsletters done.  Now they are out on the mailbox.

I will try to read this afternoon. So more later...

I read awhile and then went to the bank to check my balance. The bank's server was down so I couldn't check it online.

Bob came over early to watch 60 Minutes but the program was late because of a football game. It was nearly 7:00 before it started.

After he left at 8:00, I took my bath and shower and washed my hair. I will sit with Missy in the recliner until I get sleepy enough to go to bed.

No comments: