Thursday, December 22, 2016

Thursday and Another Quiet Day

I slept well last night and was up, as usual, at 5:00 AM. Old habits are hard to break.  Ginger was up when I came into the kitchen. She was getting ready to go to the hospital. After she left, I dressed and made up my face and had a bowl of cereal for my breakfast with a cup of coffee and one of chai latte.

Scott came in too late to have breakfast. He did turn CNN on for me on the TV. Then he left for work.  Perhaps he stopped on his way to the island and got something for a breakfast.  I hope at least he got some coffee.  

 I will work on my blog and read my kindle today. Hopefully it will be warmer today. It has been in the 40's since I've been here. I'd like to take a walk today and I'd like to wash my hair tonight.

We may have some more of our spaghetti tonight. We made enough for two meals.

More later...

I spent the afternoon out on the porch in a wicker chair in the sunshine. I had both the dog and the cat out there with me. 

No, Scott is taking us out to eat tonight at one of his favorite Mexican Restaurants as soon as Ginger gets home from work.

More later...

We enjoyed the Mexican Restaurant. It was way too much food though. I brought half of it home.

I watched "All the President's Men", a movie I had seen several times already but one of my favorites.

I went on the bed afterward. I was really tired.

No comments: