Friday, January 6, 2017

Friday and to Try to Finish Newsletter Mailings


I'm not going to exercise class today. I am going to work on getting that newsletter out so I can be finished with it until next year.

I slept well last night. That's a change. I usually have a hard time staying asleep.

Missy is patiently waiting for her breakfast so I will get back to this later. I want mine too.

More later...

Well, we've had our breakfasts and I forgot to buy milk yesterday so I had to use half and half on my cereal.  I forgot to take my blood pressure med yesterday. I did take it this morning.

Tulsa got some snow last night but I don't see any here in Coffeyville. Yesterday we had a sprinkling. It is 12 degrees here this morning and it's not going to get much warmer today.

Missy is not eating much. She didn't eat much yesterday either. That worries me a bit. I poured her some half and half thinking that would interest her. It didn't. She barely tasted it.  Maybe she will graze on it today.

I am wondering if my ink cartridges are running out. I printed off 18 envelopes yesterday and 18 eight page newsletters. I tried to print off a photo earlier this morning and it was partly faded. If so, I will need to run out to our Walmart and buy more. I will start on the newsletter printing again shortly.

First I will print the addresses on the envelopes.

More later...

I think I am overheating my printer. It suddenly stopped working again after I printed off a dozen newsletters at 8 pages each (four sheets of paper but printed on both sides). So far I have gone through three sets of ink cartridges.  This project is getting very pricey at $41.00 a set of cartridges.

I got hold of Keith this afternoon and he helped me by downloading a new driver and got the printer going again.

Bob came over this evening and stayed until 7:00.  Then I took my bath and decided to try to finish this project. I still have 13 to go. It will have to wait until morning now. I hope when the printer cools down I can print again. I may have to call on him again tomorrow if it won't work again when it cools down.  

Wonderful, it cooled down and began working again.! I will try to finish tomorrow.

In the meanwhile, I will try to go on to bed and get some sleep.

2 comments:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

A HOT printer and COLD temps outside ! :) It's cold like that here right now as well...it was 8 degrees the last time that I checked, brrr!

Margie's Musings said...

It was 4 degrees on Saturday here in southeast Kansas.